- Hilton Head Prep is the only school on Hilton Head Island that has fulfilled the rigorous requirements for membership in the prestigious National Associations of Independent Schools [NAIS].
- Hilton Head Prep is the only JK-12th grade school on Hilton Head Island and in Bluffton accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools [SAIS].
- The average student/teacher at Hilton Head Prep is 12:1.
- Hilton Head Prep was founded in 1965 and it is the oldest (operating) school on the island.
- 56% of our faculty has advanced degrees.
- Nearly $9,600,000 have been offered in college scholarships and grants in the past five years.
- One hundred percent of Hilton Head Prep graduates are accepted to college.
- 44 students from the Class of 2013 are attending college in 15 states.
- There are 16 countries represented within our student body: China, India, Bermuda, Kazakhstan, Russia, Korea, UK, Holland, Mexico, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia, Chile, Spain, Germany and Japan.
- Hilton Head Prep's 15-acre campus, located between the Sea Pines Forest Preserve and the Atlantic Ocean, allows for outdoor hands-on classrooms.
- 1630 median SAT score for the Class of 2013.
- More than $2,500,000 in endowed scholarship funds are available to qualified applicants in all grades.
- $1.3 million was awarded to families in need-based financial aid to help with tuition last year.
- 25 students have attended International Science and Engineering Fair in the past five years. Seven have won awards.
- 41% of the student body participated in five major productions in 2012-2013.
- 100% of students earned 3 or higher on AP tests in Physics, Studio Art and Calculus.
- We have 85 athletic programs, co-curricular activities, community service programs, visual and performing arts programs available to our students throughout the year.
- Approximately 81% of upper school students participate in junior varsity and varsity sports.
- There are 26 varsity, junior varsity and middle school sports teams at Hilton Head Prep.
- Ten of 13 varsity teams competed in post-season play.
- Hilton Head Prep has won 16 state championships in 10 years.
- In the past six years, 37 Hilton Head Prep student athletes have moved on to play at the college level.